Sunday, January 27, 2008

backache...

i'm having this problem quite for a while now..
at first, it was not so bad, only ince in a blue moon..
recently, i can't even finish my respiratory examination which only takes about 7-10 minutes..
and i can't sit down at my study desk for a couple of hours now without feeling backpain..
i think it was postural backache since it was aggravated by bending down and prolong sitting..
i told my parents about this and they told me to exercise and will bring me to see their doctor..
you see, both my parents have some kind of problem with their back-my mom's is upper back, and my dad's is lower-and now they are under follow ups with their doctor..
and this evening, my father taught me the simple exercise that his doctor recommended to him..
we've decided to go and see the doctor next friday since it's a holiday..
it will be only my mom and me because my father is going back to his parent's home in terengganu..
i hope it will at least lessen by the time it's exam week..
so that i will not be distracted during exam..
Ya Allah, pulihkanlah penyakit hambamu ini dan lindungilah aku dari penyakit-penyakit lain..amin..

1 comments:

Waffleseeker said...

kak amni... kalau sakit belakang macam kak amni ni.. selalu sebab ape? bahaya ke kalau dah lama? even nk jalan pun terbongkok2