Friday, January 25, 2008

serves me right!!

oh my goodness..today is a very tiring day..
i slept for only an hour last night..
no, actually it was this morning..
I slept at 5 am and woke up at 6! why?
haha..it's all because i had to finish the case write up because the dateline is today..
serve me right!
I was dilly dallying in starting the assignment and when there was only a day to meet the dateline, there were so much left to do..
and today is also the assessment day!
Where Dr Fauzi (my examiner) will randomly pick his student for the assessment today..
lucky enough for me for not being picked as the one to be assessed today..
i haven't prepared much yet..
but i can't stand the palpitation and chest tightness for any longer that i wish it was me just now..
plus, i already know the case before hand..
so, next week would be my turn..
please God, don't let me the last to be assessed..
nobody would accompany me to go to the ward then..huhu..
we already knew how to prepare for the assessment though..
we've figured out that Dr Fauzi will only have his class, teaching or assessment in medical ward 6..
so, what we would do is to see what are the cases in the ward and which cases have the potential of being the case for assessment..
definitely not the patient who are not conscious or are in the confusional state..
like today, after deduction was made by me and Ida, we guessed that Dr might pick the case of this particular patient with fluid overload..
and it turned out that we were right!
well, at least i got more time to study more..
so, tonight, i was going to repay back my sleep time..
and go back home tomorrow morning..
feels like it was ages since last time i went back home..
i mean spent the overnight at home..

okay the moral of the story today is never dilly dally in your work!
i wonder when would i ever change that?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhahahahahahhaahahaha.....this is what happened when i go through your story..i can't stop laughing and smiling cause it is so true for me too...i am such a person who is also dilly-dally...my case write up is done on my dateline not to say i can still fall asleep the night before!just pray that i don't failed this component...anyway may ALLAH help us in our assessment...me too is going to be next week....