Monday, January 7, 2008

the end of another weekend..

There's nothing really interesting happened today. It was just another typical weekend for me. I woke up in the morning and found out that all my muscles were aching due to the accumulation of the lactic acid resulting from the excessive muscle work yesterday (haha, i have a very low stamina due to my sedentary lifestyle). They are still aching right now but had improved compared to earlier.
I wanted to post the photos of my room but due to the internet connection problem, or some technical errors, the uploading of the photos failed. Sorry mom, I'll show you the photos the next time I'll see you.
Recently, there has been chaos going on in my college (KTDI-Kolej Tun Dr Ismail). A few cases involving outsider breaking into student's rooms in my college had been reported. The rumours said that the stranger had the master key which allow him/them to gain access to the student's rooms freely and that really freaks most of us out especially after an incident of which a student was made unconscious after the stranger used chloroform over her in her own room which means that the stranger was already in the room before the student came in (and that happened in the day time!). Lucky for her, the stranger did nothing nor take any valuables. The latest rumor was that there was another case happened earlier this evening in which the culprit was 'flashing' to one of the student in the girls hostel area! Seriously, is this culprit a sex maniac or what? This whole thing really affect my daily life and i really don't need this kind of stress especially at this time where the final exam is only a month away. I usually have discussions until late at night and now, with this going on, it doesn't feel safe anymore even to walk from my room to the discussion place (which was only a block distance).

0 comments: