Friday, January 11, 2008

hang out..........

I just got back from McD, initially accompanying fana as she was soo hungry that she can't even pay attention during our study group("lapar giler macam nk mampus" as she described it). But in the end, there were 5 of us (me, fana, cat , wani and akem) went there and had our supper.
Well, everytime we meet for discussions, there's always news and stories to be shared with others and tonight was not exceptional. Tonight, Cat was the only one who presented during discussion, as he was the only one who had prepared his part ( except for Wani as she had presented hers the night before yesterday). Fana was so euphoric of her new 'tommy' perfume (which costs for RM 250!) and talked about it almost throughout the discussion. Of course the scent was very nice and suit her well. Lala, with her stories about her relatives and on how concerned they were when they heard of the cases that occurred in the hostel recently, was showing her newly bought (only after being forced by her concerned relatives) protective spray (the one that you spray when you're being attacked by a stranger). She was then actually sprayed it randomly at a space and after a few minutes, i sneezed once and fana was coughing again and again. And when Lala read the information written at the back of the package of the spray, true enough, the spray can cause nose irritation and can cause people to sneeze, and continously coughing. Luckily the effects were very mild and fana had stopped coughing after a few minutes. We all thought that the spray was costly though, considering its size was only about the size of the distal phalanx of my thumb.
Earlier this morning, I woke up, and thinking that I should be getting ready if I want to join Fana and Hannah to mid valley. But frankly, I was not so keen of going there, which I don't know why. And then I thought, why don't I ask Asmal and Marina to hang out somewhere nearby if they are still in college. It has been a while since we last hang out together and I missed being with them. We hardly met even though we are not that far between each other. This is all because of my schedule which is different from theirs. So, I messaged both of them asking of their whereabouts and finally we agreed to go out by my car. At first, I thought of going to Tesco which was the nearest mall, but then Asmal asked to go somewhere that she can find soft food (such as McD, because there is poridge) as she is wearing braces right now and her teeth were aching resulting in pain if to eat hard food. Then, we decided to go to Jaya Jusco in Balakong. Even though I have only once drove there, I hoped that I would remember the way to go there (I have been there so many times but i had this kind of problem of remembering roads and ways of going somewhere). So, luckily, we arrived at the destination without ever getting lost (thank God). We started by having our brunch at Pizza Hut (which the service was very slow) with Asmal only eating mushroom soup, garlic bread and chicken wing. Marina and me were so full with all the side dishes that we had to take away the Mexican pizza. Then, we went into most of the stores and end up buying a few cloths and a bag (Asmal bought it), and few food stuff. These are what I bought:
  • a blouse (which Asmal and Marina strongly disagreed with my choice)
  • a long sleeve t-shirt
  • a pair of jeans
  • chuka iidako sushi
  • marshmallow blast (grape flavoured)
  • guava juice( shared with Marina and Asmal)
We spent almost 5 hours there and came back at 4 pm. Then, we all hanged around in my room and spent our times together (gossiping, trying our new cloths and finishing the pizza leftovers). We really had a great time together today (and it feels like we were having reunion!). Well, that's it for now, till then..

1 comments:

FaNa said...

kimot...aku menyesal nih...