Sunday, January 6, 2008

room sweet room..

fuh! after all the hardship rearranging the furnitures in my room all by myself( i'm awing at myself right now :>) and tidy up the whole mess, finally my room has a more bigger space than before. i really like the new arrangement now(inspired by hajar's room) eventhough there was a hesitation at first. Anyway, i went on with my plan and voila, a whole new room..haha..my housemate took a look at my room just now and quite a while after that, i heard she was moving her own furnitures..haha..well, that's good isn't it..i offered her my hands, but she refused and i will go and check out how it looks after this (wink*)..

i'm very hungry now, i was so lazy and tired to go to Wahid's cafe to buy lunch and end up eating biscuites dipped in milk..my mother called just now, told me that they went to the new shopping complex in sunway this morning. They tried J.co doughnut and mediterranian cuisine for lunch. Lucky for me, mom told that Big Apple's was far more delicious than J.co's. And they had to wait very long for their orders at the Mediterranean restaurant. Then i should not envy them for going there. (but i still am..huhu..). At the end of the call from mom, she was angy at me for not telling her that i was out yesterday. Not that i went anywhere far (it's only Leisure Mall plus i went there with fana, dila n nisaa), but she said if anything was to happen to me, how could she know my whereabout? well, she obviously had her points there. Her 'anggriness' had inhibited my enthusiastism of telling her how nice the movie that i watched.
The movie i watched was 'Alvin & the chipmunks' . The chipmunks were soooo cute that i laughed for most of the scenes. I didn't plan to go out at first, but since my class was canceled at the very last minute and considering dila who really want to watch movie, so i asked her if she wants to watch that movie (which i had surveyed the showing time for that evening). She agreed and it turned out that fana and nisaa wanted to joinned us. So there we were, 4 of us, rushing to the mall as the showing time was only about 20 minutes away. Once the tickets had been bought, we went to perform our asar prayers. (which was not really pleasant seeing the condition of the surau and wuduk place) and got in the cinema right on time! well, after all the hardship, i think the movie was worth it.
well. that's it for now..wow, that's quite a lot for a first timer. I need to finish my notes for my study group tonight now..adios.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur room is too far to reach...hahhaa...wanna see the new look u have done...new year, new room...hihi..about going to watch movie wihtout ur mum knowing it make me feel a little bit guilty here...huhu