Saturday, February 2, 2008

Dream House..


Hmm..this is not my dream house actually..i just want to share my hobby with all of you..
Have you ever heard of 3-D puzzle? It's a kind of puzzle which we assemble the pieces and join them to become a 3-D things..I had made quite a number of this kind of puzzle but this one is the biggest of all..the previous ones are cardboards but this one is made up of plywood. And it made up such a lovely doll house..I knew it would be more lovely if it is painted but i am not good in painting..so, better leave it be..i found that this kind of thing helps me in releasing my stress.. eventhough the instruction was confusing, it was such a satisfaction after it was finished..


This is the anterior view..





The posterior / interior view



And these are the furnitures that i made with the extra pieces of the house puzzle..i made these to fill in the interior so that it was not empty..

1 comments:

Salsabila said...

kimah, mn beli 3-D puzzle tu? syoknye nampak...